WHY GET PRO
Our range of GETPRO for road lightening is distinguished by excellent photometric and mechanical performance, as well as the care given to the quality of design. We have excellent products for all types of roads and lighting needs, including hot environments up to 50 degrees. Our GETPRO models are built to last, with surge protection, ensuring the longevity of our LED lights.
Get-Lite is providing optimum commercial, industrial and residential lighting solutions with exceptional service and backup support. Get-Lite is an innovator and leader in LED lighting in Pakistan with highest international standards / certifications. Using state of the art Get-Lite designs and produces the most advanced LED Lights & Fixtures in the market today.
We stand behind our products with substantial warranties, offers unmatched protection against the rigors of outdoor exposure. Get-Lite is committed to delivering the best solutions on the market, inspired by the needs of our customers and perfected by the knowledge and expertise of our engineers. We recognize the importance of beautiful energy-efficient lighting and aspire to improve every business with uncompromising performance and payback.
- Housing: Aluminum Die cast housing with ambient heat dissipation design with Ip66 and Ik10 rating.
- Finish: Gray painted housing
- Light Source: High efficiency globally branded LED’s with Ra≥70 CREE(USA) / NICHIA (Japan)
- Optics: IESNA Type I, II, III optics as per requirement using globally branded lenses
- Control gear: Built-in high efficient electronic drivers-Meanwell (Taiwan), Inventronics (China), Phillips (Mexico) with Power
Factor≥0.95, THD≤15%, Surge Protection≥20KVA, Plug n Play detachable connectors.
- Maintenance: 48 to 65mm pole slide entry. Tool less opening of tray and control gear compartment.
- Applications: Highways & Expressways, Main Roads, Parking Areas Commercial, Industrial and Residential streets.
- Model: GETPRO 4
- Power Consumption 200-310w
- Voltage Range 100 – 277 V
- Power Factor ≥0.95
- Colour Temp. (CCT) 3000 – 6500 K
- System Luminous Efficacy Lm/ W ≥120
- Weight 14.5kg
These lights are environmentally friendly and save you money in the long run.